Drawing!

19:54

Lately, My friends I like like to do this thing. Drawing! 
I bought a sketchbook and make some artworks on it, pretty exciting.

I did that thing for the first time, to improve my skill for drawing and they look interested with it so here they are with a book full of pictures.

I got them! :)

They were drawing on the last page of the book. 
I realize they have a lot of improvement and it's getting better day by day.

Good luck girls, 
Good luck for me too!

More practice make perfect! XD

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wah sist, gambarnya kamu di upload juga dund :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe,
    okedeh kak :D

    as soon as possible yaa aku upload :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wi ada muka aku tuh,,kena hak cipta tu,,,belum bayar ko

    ReplyDelete
  4. ga perlu bayar >:D
    *ketawa setan*

    ReplyDelete

Ayooo! Dikomen dikomen. Dikomen dikomen.