Broke.

I torn into pieces.

Remember when I told about other college that I would like to attend in this new semester? I felt like I've got some fresh air when I signed up. The following thing then happened.

I received a message about the test that will be held next week, but few days later I got a call from them. They asked me to come in the next day. Once I arrived there, all I heard is like a joke which not expected. The news was the college is being closed because less people sign up there. 

I was really disappointed, the only chance that I have got and now it is gone. I wonder why this happened. I have done all the good things that I can and this is what I got in return. Life seems so unfair. Feel so fragile and lost confidence.

But what can I do? I wish everything is okay, even I am sure not a hundred percent. I am trying to live in hope and still hoping the best.
 "Soverily, with every difficulty, there is relief: Verily with every difficulty there is relief." (Qur'an 94:5-6)

Komentar

Postingan Populer