FML

How can I survive in this toxic environment? LOL I have no idea.
I ranted before, now I do it again. I just can't help. 

I tried my best to love this job, to fit in, and done all the tasks. But where should I start? Everything seems not right. I was given more responsibility (how can I say no?!). This is more complicated than I thought.

You do the things that you think is right, but people think it's not. Then, you try to fix thing up, but it ends up worse. You get blamed, and no one's got your back. why? Because it's your responsibility. That's why you're the one to blame. Shit :') I used to think, if I had a chance to refuse, it would be a whole different story.

People do make mistakes, but can't they see someone is trying?! A little encouragement will surely help. I get blamed instead. No one cares, no solutions. I really hate the feeling of the weight upon my shoulders. Really hate that feeling.

It is hard to satisfy everyone. I just don't know how. I wanna quit somehow BUT I can't.


FCK, I'M TRAPPED.


FML =)

Komentar

Postingan Populer