Kinda busy week

Hi, all!


Yap, It is beginning of the week and also gonna be the end of semester *2 more weeks, yay!*


But from beginning of the week I have to through a bunch of tests and exams from this week till next week -_- 


There was a history test this morning  and we have 2 chapters for that test --"
Tomorrow, we'll have Indonesian literature test and remedial for chemistry, possibly -_-


The day after tomorrow, we'll have civic education test and math test -__-


Let's skip Thursday! XD
Red calendar anyway :D


But our homeroom [he teaches biology class] said that we'll gonna face biology test on Friday -____-


The last day of school before the final term is on Saturday. I hope we'll just clean up a whole part of school so we're not study :P 


Eh, physics assignment and math assignment is waiting for me on this Saturday!


and oh! I forgot to put my standalone assignment, I've got 50 and more questions to answered --"


It will be the hardest time, 
but I wish can handle it !

Komentar

Postingan Populer